Saturday, January 3, 2015

Frosty VoxBox





It has been awhile since I last received a promotional box from Influenster. This Frosty box is slightly confusing, though I believe the theme could be things you need in winter? Maybe? It certainly is eclectic.

Here is what I'm excited about:

1) Rimmel kohl eyeliner in black. Heck yes! I love eyeliner, I love Rimmel, I love free Rimmel eyeliner!

2) Rimmel eye makeup remover. I wear a lot of eye makeup, and this stuff WORKS to remove it. Yay!

3) An Ecotools hairbrush. I didn't really need a brush, but this one is decent.

4) Tea! I love tea, but one bag...hmmm. Oh, and a coupon.

Here is what I am less excited about:

1) Thyme...thanks?

2) Ugly colored lipstick. I'm picky, and this color is gross looking, but we'll see.

3) Fruit Vines. These are winter? Also, gross, I'm not a fan of putting fake food into my body.

4) No7 serum. It may end up being a great product, but I hate these little pouch style samples.

I'm excited though. Sample boxes are always fun to explore. So thank you Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment