Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Come with me, into a 'Vaginal Fantasy'

I just finished reading "Succubus Blues" by Richelle Mead. It is a fantastic, often smutty, but oh so fun to read book about a reluctant succubus. I probably would have never known this book even existed if it hadn't been for one of my favorite little youtube hangouts, Vaginal Fantasy, featuring Kila Kazebee, Bonnie Burton, Felicia Day & Veronica Belmont. I don't read every book that they discuss, but I have read a few of them, and this is one of the best. It had plenty of sultry scenes, but it also had a plot that kept me turning those pages. Not to mention some substance. For example, my favorite quote from the book:

"Love is rarely flawless, humans delude themselves by thinking it has to be. It is the imperfection that makes love perfect."

If you're interested in seeing the episode that drew me into this little gem, you can watch it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment