Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

I received my complimentary sample of Rimmel London's latest foundation from Influenster right before Halloween this year. Just in time for fun makeup looks! Well, sort of, I went as Velma Dinkley this year so the makeup was an understated, girl next door, style. This foundation was still perfect! Aside from the ridiculously long name for a foundation, Rimmel has come up with a pretty fantastic new foundation; I am wearing it in both of the photos above.It is not yet available in stores, but when it becomes available, you may want to consider it for yourself. Here's why:

PROS
* Lightweight, so it just feels like my skin, only smoother!
* Not greasy at all.
* Staying power; I wore this for an entire Halloween party and it never budged.
* Non-irritating.
* Inexpensive.
* A good color match for this pale girl.

CONS
* Dries REALLY quickly, so it requires quick blending.
* The cap screws on, so to keep the package clean, you have to wash your hands before closing the lid.

Honestly, the pros outweigh the cons, and I am such a fan of Rimmel products in general that I have to recommend this foundation.





No comments:

Post a Comment