Saturday, June 15, 2013

Birchbox June 2013

Well hello there Birchbox for June ;) This box has definitely made up for last month's Birchbox. The dry shampoo is nice, though the instructions are all in French so I hope I'm using it correctly; I took French in high school and college, but really don't know that I'm all that good at translating beauty instructions. I like the lack of strong scent though, it's simple and refreshing. The face scrub is fantastic, and I will probably be buying it in a full size; it smells like lemon Theraflu, which is not unpleasant, but leaves my skin so soft. The lip crayon is a super bright pink that I probably wouldn't have purchased myself, but I actually like a lot. The nail polish is nice, though I suck at painting my nails, so it may be awhile before I use it. Seriously, I like everything about this month! Thank you Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment