Monday, June 10, 2013

May Glossy Box

I have to admit something, I am new to the beauty subscription box; I know, how could I have missed the bandwagon on fun sample sized products delivered to your door every month? I started with the Birchbox last month; the one for May was sort of meh; interesting, but nothing so amazing that I even forgot to take a picture of it. So after hearing about a slightly more luxurious sample box, Glossybox, I subscribed to that too. I cheated though, and checked Instagram to see what people had received for May. Once again it all looked sort of meh for May, but the previous months looked like they had some good stuff. So I signed up for that too, not realizing that my subscription would start with the May box. Seriously? The serum was nice, the mask was fun, but everything else kind of um....sucks. I don't wax, I don't use gel in my hair, the fragrance sample is kind of vomit inducing, and the lipstick/gloss combo is a color that gives me mannequin lips. Why did I pay $21 for this? Hopefully June will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment